Amphenol PCD, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military and Commercial Aerospace applications. Product groups include QPL’d M85049-series backshells and accessories, MIL-DTL-55116 and MIL-DTL-55181 tactical communications connectors, ruggedized network solutions and circular aerospace interconnects.Purchase Here
- Backshells And Accessories Amphenol PCD’s line of QPL’d M85049 backshells includes standard, environmental, and EMI/RFI-blocking versions in all shape configurations. A full line of backshell- and connector-specific strain reliefs are an effective option when environmental protection is not a requirement. Accessory adapters allow for use of shrink-boots, crimp rings, and band locks for proper cable termination. All products are available in a variety of finishes, including RoHS-compliant black zinc nickel.
- Tactical Communications Power Connectors
High performance MIL-DTL-55181-spec interconnects provide for seamless power transmission for all form factors of military radios and communications support equipment.Purchase Here
- Tactical Communications Audio Connectors High-performance 5, 6, and 10 contact MIL-DTL-55116 interconnects and accessories in standard and lightweight versions support military radios, tactical intercom networks, and rugged-environment communications requirements. Purchase Here
- Rugged Digital Network Interconnects Amphenol PCD’s Ethernet RJ45 Series includes reverse bayonet, push pull, bayonet, threaded and lever coupling configurations in both plastic and metal to provide the best solution for any application. The USB Series allows for use of a standard USB 2.0 cordset providing a data range of up to 480 Mb/s in a variety of coupling configurations including metal tri start, threaded or quick disconnect push-pull options. Amphenol PCD also offers harsh environment USB Memory Keys and amplifiers with capacities ranging from 1-256GB. Purchase Here
- Luminus Circular Connectors and Accessories Amphenol PCD’s Luminus Series are lightweight, cost-effective connectors that are highly reliable and simple to use. Multiple contact and body configurations are available to accommodate any application’s exact requirements. Quarter- turn bayonet style and push-and-snap connection options make wire installation and maintenance easy and efficient. Blind-mating enables simple, easy assembly while unique triple-barrier provides IP 67-rated sealing. Mounting options include in-line, flange, and tape or screw-fastened cradles. Purchase Here